Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thursday, December 18, 2014


Today was the last day of dressing out in P.E. tomorrow we get to watch a movie I wonder what it will be?...
Ari read her motivational speech to the homework club it was very good, now I will get the inside edition: Ari said, "What inspired me was Obama's new law on immigrants and that made a huge impact in her family." Mrs. Blanco said, "I thought it was excellent and from the heart." Mr. Laffin said, "She made a lot of great points." Brayan said, " it was wonderful because she stood up for the immigrants." Miss Ahearn said, "I felt that she was very clear ad how she shared the quote by Elie Wiesel (Nobel Peace prize winner and Holocaust survivor) because it was powerful as in human beings are not illegal." Jailyn said, "I thought it was fact filled and the point of usually see Americans working the day away in the fields its usually Mexicans, and you can definitely find solutions for drugs."

2 comments:

  1. My cousin is amazing. I loved her speech. She is just so wonderful isn't she.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin is amazing. I loved her speech. She is just so wonderful isn't she.

    ReplyDelete